Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 50

Day 50: I have been continuing the use of both Finasteride and Minoxidil foam. No changes in dosage.

Observations: Hair has is thicker, and much harder to part as a result. These pictures aren't doing true justice to the results, as I am seeing a huge difference in how I style my hair. I no longer NEED something in my hair to thicken it up in order to get my scalp covered. I have also noticed lighter hairs coming in at the hairline, which is moving forward slowly.

Point In Case: I still see positive results from the medication and Rogaine application. I would  stronglrecommend using Rogaine in conjunction with Finasteride. 

Side Effects: Still no side-effects to mention. Looks like I'm not part of the 1% who experience problems with the drug.


1 comment:

  1. Hello, Thank You for the interesting information. Got very good information. Share more and help others. Thank You.
    I am also here to share some informative solutions. We have medicine available almost for every disease, One of the best solution for HAIR LOSS is Buy Finasteride. These medicine and more generic medicine you will find in the USA on Online generic pharmacy - Trusted pharmacy store.

    ReplyDelete