Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 23 vs. Day 50

Note: I apologize for using "Cowlick" instead of "Calic" if you disagree on the spelling. From all my 10 seconds of Google searching "Cowlick" seems to be the appropriate spelling.

Day 23

Day 50

Don't let the light fool you with this one. My hair is noticeably more hearty up front. The hair no longer feels fragile, and wispy. I feel confident saying that I am continuing to see results on the front. You may be able to tell, I apologize for the angle difference, that the right side (left of this picture) of my hairline is moving forward. It is thin, light hair now, but I know from my past experience with Rogaine that it will start to thicken.

Day 23

Day 50

You can see the the right side of my cowlick (left side of this picture) is thickening up. Slightly, and slowly, but surely. Notice the left side of the cowlick on day 23, you can see scalp through the hair. However, on day 50 more hair is there to provide cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment