Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 23

Day 23: I have been continuing the use of both Finesteride and Minoxidil foam.

Observations: It seems that my hair has been holding steady. Normal loss rate, not higher than normal. That does not necessarily mean I am growing hair back, but I am definitely seeing less loss on my pillow, and less loss when I wash my hair. Given that the doctor advised me I may not see growth results for months I feel confident in saying that my hair loss is coming to a halt.

Point In Case: Seeing some positive changes with how much hair I am losing. It now seems to be falling out at a typical rate, 80-100 hairs/day.

Side Effects: No side-effects to mention.

Notes: I may not be getting growth results yet, but I feel much more confident in my hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment